[Wolves] LIST - Meeting at the Royal Tiger, Wednesfield

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:31:38 UTC 2020

Living with a concerned GP means that I'm constantly subjected to all of
the latest COVID-19 updates, statistics, projections and a liberal
amount of social panic.

For that reason I'm going to ask that if you've had a fever, cough or
any cold or flu like symptoms in the last 2 weeks, or been in contact
with anyone who has then please don't come.

Please don't be selfish. It probably won't be any of us that are at risk
of the worst consequences, but it disproportionately affects those over
70 and those with underlying health conditions, so any of us that
contracts it could pass it on to one of our grandparents, or a friend or
relative, or one of their children that has an existing illness.

Government advice is changing daily so we could well see the banning of
public gatherings in the coming weeks or months. Hopefully it won't come
to that but until then we can let people vote with their feet.

In the meantime, please cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away,
or into the sleeve on the inside of your elbow and wash your hands a
lot. Also, stop touching your face and buying all the pasta.

Anyway...

19:30 - 23:00, Wed 18th March 2020

Place:

The Royal Tiger
41-43 The High Street
Wednesfield
Wolverhampton
WV11 1ST

Map:

http://osm.org/go/euzQda~6w--?m=&node=260118166

Purpose:

Eat, drink and talk Linux, amongst other things.

Please put your names below.

Goes:
1. Ad

Late/Maybe: