[Wolves] CANCELLED - Meeting at the Royal Tiger, Wednesfield

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 18 09:31:07 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am interested in a Virtual meeting, but I am an enthusiastic user of
Linux and lack the knowledge to set up my laptop to enable a virtual
meet up.

If one of you computer experts could post further information on how to
make this work or direct me to websites that could help me I would be
very grateful.

I am retired and a widow and feel very alone and isolated now and this
would help me through this difficult time.

Thank you for any information the group can offer.

Best regards

Andy