[Wolves] Virtual Meeting?

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Tue Mar 24 20:20:34 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:11 PM Adam Sweet via Wolves
<wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> So are people up for a virtual meeting tomorrow?
>
> Since Anita is at work and I'm not 'out out', I'll be cooking dinner as
> per household protocol, so I won't be able to join until later but I
> will as and when I can.
>
> Simon and Chris, do you have a view on which of you might be better able
> to host. I'm guessing we might get 8-10 people, depending on lurkers who
> are keen to join and regulars that are camera shy.

I'm in.

I'm easy with whose server we use.  My instance has 4 CPUs and 8GIB
RAM and has 1Gb/s pipe,
not sure of the specs of Simons?  We can always start of whatever and
failover if we need to.

I'll be keeping my instance around for the foreseeable future as it's
useful for other stuff.

Chris