[Wolves] Virtual Meeting?

Simon Burke simon at simonburke.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 09:58:35 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-24 20:20, Chris Ellis via Wolves wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 1:11 PM Adam Sweet via Wolves
> <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> So are people up for a virtual meeting tomorrow?
>>
>> Since Anita is at work and I'm not 'out out', I'll be cooking dinner
>> as
>> per household protocol, so I won't be able to join until later but I
>> will as and when I can.
>>
>> Simon and Chris, do you have a view on which of you might be better
>> able
>> to host. I'm guessing we might get 8-10 people, depending on lurkers
>> who
>> are keen to join and regulars that are camera shy.
>
> I'm in.
>
> I'm easy with whose server we use.  My instance has 4 CPUs and 8GIB
> RAM and has 1Gb/s pipe,
> not sure of the specs of Simons?  We can always start of whatever and
> failover if we need to.
>
> I'll be keeping my instance around for the foreseeable future as it's
> useful for other stuff.
>
> Chris

Im hoping to be around, but as always Sams starting work at 3am
tomorrow, so I won't be on for long. That may be a deciding factor as I
never know my availability this recently, though Im happy to give other
responsible people access to the VM.

My instance currently has 2x 4core CPUs configured (but I can increase
that), and 16Gb RAM configured on a 500Mbps pipe. And I am also happy to
use either instance.

Mine too will be staying around for a while, as I'm using it for virtual
pub meets etc with other groups.