[Wolves] Daily Lunchtime Virtual Meetings

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Mon Mar 30 08:30:53 UTC 2020

Thanks for that, hope you and Anita are both well.

//I had a walk to the village as thay call it (Wednesfield High
Street!!) on Saturday afternoon. It was strangely quiet all the Pubs
shut of course. the buses were running but hardly anybody on them. I
took some pictures I may post them on the Northycote whatsup page when I
have figured out how to put pictures on it!!!

I was unable to repair my camera, the only component I could replace
with my equipment and eyes, a capacitor made no difference. I was
chatting with Chris on Friday afternoon about it, he said some of the
early equipment had problems with capacitors. However I found another
camera, it is not brilliant but I have got it working in windows as I
had the driver disk for it.

Look forward to the lunchtime link up. Andy