[Wolves] LIST - Virtual Meeting, 6th May

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 23:40:25 UTC 2020

Amo has created a Zoom account for hosting virtual LUG meetings. As I don't typically join til later, if anything goes wrong he's your guy :)

Please note the start time is 7:30pm as usual, rather than 8pm as it was last time.

19:30 onwards, Weds 6th April 2020

Location:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83772018576

Meeting ID: 837 7201 8576

Password: To be confirmed shortly before the conference. Please check the list.

Instructions:
You will need to download the Linux Zoom client, into which you should be able to paste the meeting ID without setting up a Zoom account:

https://zoom.us/download

I found that just clicking the Zoom conference link doesn't really do much in Chromium on Ubuntu 18.04 onwards (it appears to be an issue with the snap packaged version of Chrome/Chromium). Instead start the Zoom client manually and enter the meeting ID. If you use an earlier version of Ubuntu, any other distro, or any other browser, just clicking the link may well just work for you.

Please put your names below and estimate your arrival time to help others judge when is worth joining.

Goes:

1. Chris E.
2. Johnny in da house (Well it is Lockdown what do you expect dudes!!)
3. Amo

Late/Maybe:
1. Ad - 8:30-9pm.
2. Andy - Hopefully around 21:15 depending on how long the radio net goes on for!!

No Goes: