[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] The Doom Chip... Doom on an FPGA

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 13 15:22:57 UTC 2020

 Pupper — Stanford Student Robotics

|  |
Pupper — Stanford Student Robotics

The DOOM Chip

|  |  |

|  |
The DOOM Chip

It’s a trope among thriller writers; the three-word apocalyptic title. An innocuous item with the power to relea...

""https://hackaday.com/2020/05/13/the-doom-chip/"

Lets see if the quoted URL gets sent properly Yahoo Webclient recognises a URL pulls the page and inserts the graphic from it,Its good because you get a picture to click on and everyone loves pictures ;-)
Unfortunately however the settings on the WLUG mail server eats this .grrr!JA