[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] How To Dock With ISS in SpaceX's Free Dragon Docking Simulator

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 14 19:17:04 UTC 2020

 its the link below the edited out Frames
"https://iss-sim.spacex.com/"
    On Thursday, 14 May 2020, 15:47:16 BST, Adam Sweet via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 John can you send or forward one of these mails again, without trying
any kind of alterations to get it to come through?

I've been staring at this since lunch and I think I may have sussed it
at last. Admittedly I thought I'd sussed it twice before so hopefully
I'm not wrong again.

Ad

On 14/05/2020 00:47, John Alexander via Wolves wrote:

>  Is that a promise for all Tesla/Space X Nerds out there yes it is play in browserWorks under Linux
> "How To Dock With ISS in SpaceX's Free Dragon Docking Simulator"

> |  |
> How To Dock With ISS in SpaceX's Free Dragon Docking Simulator
>
> In advance of the DM-2 Flight carrying crew to the ISS using the first privately designed and built spacecraft S...

> SPACEX - ISS Docking Simulator

> SPACEX - ISS Docking Simulator
>
> This simulator will familiarize you with the controls of actual interface used by NASA Astronauts to manually pi...

> "SPACEX - ISS Docking Simulator"
>
> SLUG's privacy policy  https://shropshirelug.wordpress.com/join/
> Or email joinslug at exae.net to request removal

|  |  |

|  |
SPACEX - ISS Docking Simulator

This simulator will familiarize you with the controls of the actual interface used by NASA Astronauts to manuall...