[Wolves] Zoom meeting details for SLUG meet tomorrow!

Chris Ellis chris at intrbiz.com
Thu May 28 12:04:45 UTC 2020

On Thu, 28 May 2020, 10:36 Adam Sweet via Wolves, <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
wrote:

> Since you mentioned it last night do you want to tell everyone what the
> subject of the meeting is John? It might encourage a few people to join in.

John Alexander will be delivering a talk on the popular multi-platform
virtualisation system KVM.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel-based_Virtual_Machine> What is it,
how does it work and  what I can do with it? A beginner to intermediate
talk on what KVM provides to the user and how to use it in practical hands
on  manner both on desktop and Server.