[Wolves] Go Sober in October 2020

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Sat Nov 21 19:43:40 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope you and your families are all well.

As you were all so generous when I was taking part in the above I
thought you would like to know the final total.

I posted a cheque for the sponsor sheet money which was £125 plus the
£240 via the online link

So even by my dodgy maths that is a magnificent; £365.

This is the most I have raised in the three years I have taken on the
challenge. i thought this year with the Virus and everything that has
thrust at us I would not be able to raise much for Macmillan this year.
Crikey how wrong I was!!!

I would like to thank you all  for your very generous donations.

Hopefully catch you all at one of the Wednesday evening meetings to
thank you all personally.

Very best regards to you all.

Andy