[Wolves] Virtual Meeting, 30th September

Andy Chamberlain triumph900 at talktalk.net
Wed Sep 30 21:26:21 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Good to see and chat with you all tonight. Pleased to see in these
Pandemic times that the humour is still there.

As promised here is the donation link for my 'Go sober in October'
challenge; *www.gosober.org.uk/users/andy-chamberlain-2*
<https://gosober.cmail19.com/t/i-l-viuuyi-jdudmuddi-dr/>.

I am very grateful for any donation you make.

Thanks

Regards

Andy