[Wolves] Talk: Greg Kurtzer and R. Leigh Hennig from the Rocky Linux Project

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 16:07:56 UTC 2021

Hi everyone.

This is on Wednesday evening this week. 19:30 start as usual. Talk
begins around 20:30. Social before and after.

Zoom details:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81243723483?pwd=dUE0cnRDbWZZL0ZtNXdjSnRWN1NpUT09

Meeting ID: 812 4372 3483
Passcode: 7WhRcOY6Up

You don't need a Zoom account to be able to join and I understand you
can join Zoom calls with just a web browser, without installing the Zoom
client.

I'm happy to see that the number of signed up attendees on Meetup.com
has risen to 57 at the time of writing and I expect it to pass at least
the 60 mark, if not 70 before the event. I'd really like people to sign
up at Meetup.com if you're planning to attend so we know whether we're
going to need to pay for an extra Zoom large meeting addon to
accommodate all the attendees:

https://www.meetup.com/novalug/events/276971015/

Nevertheless, please put your names below if you plan to attend but
can't/won't sign up on via Meetup.com.

Going:

1. Replace with your name

See you there everyone :)