[Wolves] Video from the Rocky Linux Talk

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:25:35 UTC 2021

The video from last nights Q&A with the Rocky Linux guys is now up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDNzQRQ_bxc

It went really well, we had 86 sign-ups via Meetup.com and SF on the
Wolves LUG list. I don't recall the peak attendance figure but I do
remember seeing more than 70 people. Did anyone catch it?

Thank you to all who attended. Special thanks to Amo for hosting with
his Zoom account and recording the event, Chris Ellis and John Kennedy
for curating the questions and John Kennedy again for providing an
alternate video recording. Thanks guys.

Ad