[Wolves] Wolves LUG xMas Meal - 15th December, The Pie Factory

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:53:28 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I've spoken to The Pie Factory and no changes i.e. personal preference if you'd like to wear a mask.

I'll be sending off the following this evening, so please check and let me know should anything need correcting / updating:

Starter Main
Amrik S.        Cheese Nachos   HEN PECKED PIE
Adam S. Cluckin' Chicken Wings with hot buffalo sauce   HIPPY CHICK PIE
Chris E.        Black Pudding Potato Cake       POSH ā€˜Nā€™ BECKS PIE
John A. Cheese Nachos   Steak and Stilton & POSH 'N BECKS
Iain    Cluckin' Chicken Wings with hot buffalo sauce   Tyson Fury pie
Hayley  None    Wham Bam, Thank you Lamb (minted lamb pie)
Ron     Awaiting Response       Half Rack Ribs
Mel     Awaiting Response       Wham Bam, Thank you Lamb
Andy C. Cluckin' Chicken Wings with hot buffalo sauce   Andy Murray Pie
Mark C  Awaiting Response       HIPPY CHICK PIE

Thanks

Amo