[Wolves] Fw: [Shropshire] FOSDEM 2021 this weekend the 6th and 7th of Feb

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:20:52 UTC 2021

Cheers John.

To flesh this out further for those too lazy to click, FOSDEM is a
massive and long established Free Software and Open Source conference
held in Belgium every Feb and entrance is free. I think this is the 20th
anniversary and there are thousands of attendees every year. It's a big
deal.

The talk schedule is always rich, varied and very interesting. In recent
years they've taken to recording all their speakers and publishing them
in the days and weeks afterwards.

This year obviously is online so you don't need to get out of your chair
to attend. Take a look at the schedule:

https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/

and the tracks:

https://fosdem.org/2021/schedule/roomtracks/

To see what interests you.

To give you an idea of the kind of content to expect, videos from last
year's event are here:

https://archive.fosdem.org/2020/schedule/events/

Ad