[Wolves] Talk: John Alexander - Making Hardware Work, 10th February

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:28:49 UTC 2021

Please share the details of this with any other relevant groups and on
your Twitter, Facebook or <insert irritating flash in the pan social
media here> to help us bootstrap an audience for future events.

Tweet here:

https://twitter.com/LugWolves/status/1357641046298136579

Facebook post here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wolveslug/permalink/1615295348678052/

If you're on either platform, please follow our Twitter account or join
our FB group.

Ad