[Wolves] Talk: John Alexander - Making Hardware Work, 10th February

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:13:40 UTC 2021

On 11/02/2021 10:24, Amrik Singh via Wolves wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Just wanted to say thanks for the great talk yesterday.

Likewise, thanks John it was really interesting.

I know John was interested to know if anybody had any comments or
suggestions for what he could include in future versions of that talk so
if you do then please comment here or let him know privately.

As far as I could tell it was around 1:15, so a pretty full discussion
of the topic.

Ad