[Wolves] Talk: John Alexander - Making Hardware Work, 10th February

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:03:24 UTC 2021

I got amd64 working on the laptop I was lucky having a 64bit cpu.

I not the nightmare of 32bit cpu I would try too find alternative
computer.  It really hard when some very attached to there laptop..
I had a couple of desktop that came in via repair cafe redditch. I have a
friend that clears out business offices and will puts couple desktop n
laptops computers too one side... I buy them off him for around £5/£35
depending on the condition n specs. So it not worth the effort to get Linux
kicking n screaming onto hardware that well pasted it life...

Chat again sometime..