[Wolves] Virtual Meeting, 17th February

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 20:02:17 UTC 2021

    On Monday, 15 February 2021, 16:54:36 GMT, Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

 2 Mark Croft..
On Mon, 15 Feb 2021, 4:18 pm Adam Sweet via Wolves, <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

After the daytime meeting at the beginning of the month and John's talk
last week, this is back to our regular weekly social. New members and
non-members who contacted me off-list following John's talk are welcome.

19:30 onwards, Weds 27th February

Location:

https://meet.intrbiz.net/wolveslug

Instructions:

You don't need to install any software, you just need a web browser.
Click the above link and allow it to use your webcam and microphone when
asked. If you have a microphone headset please use it. Wired network is
more reliable than wifi.

When you join the conference, please click the chat icon in the bottom
left and set your name so we know who you are if we don't recognise you
or can't see you.

Please put your names below if you can make it.

Goes:3 John A.... Im here already

Late/Maybe:
1. Ad - always late

No Goes: