[Wolves] Daytime Virtual Meeting, 3rd March

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:08:59 UTC 2021

Monthly daytime meeting. If you haven't been in a while, please pop in
and say hello.

12:00 onwards, Weds 3rd March

Location:

https://meet.intrbiz.net/wolveslug

Instructions:

You don't need to install any software, you just need a web browser.
Click the above link and allow it to use your webcam and microphone when
asked. If you have a microphone headset please use it. Wired network is
more reliable than wifi.

When you join the conference, please click the chat icon in the bottom
left (looks like a squarish speech bubble) and set your name so we know
who you are if we don't recognise you or can't see you.

Please put your names below.

Goes:
1. Ad

Late/Maybe: