[Wolves] Ott request building PVR with Linux

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:17:13 UTC 2021

Sorry bad request n English poor..

Need a dvbs card too fit the dell optiplex 3010..

I got one on route from eBay took a gamble it will work..
'Videomate s350 Digital Satellite TV Tuner and Capture Card - No Remote"

Got old hp computer that PCI slots..
Dual core CPU I can not remember exact specifications if the hp tower..

Maybe try out usb dvb satellite dongle .. are they fast enough too do 720p
TV?