[Wolves] Daytime Virtual Meeting, 3rd March

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:28:13 UTC 2021

Monthly daytime meeting. If you haven't been in a while, please pop in and say hello.

Date:
12:00 onwards, Weds 3rd March

Location:
https://meet.intrbiz.net/wolveslug

Instructions:
You don't need to install any software, you just need a web browser.

Click the above link and allow it to use your webcam and microphone when asked. If you have a microphone headset please use it. Wired network is more reliable than wifi.

When you join the conference, please click the chat icon in the bottom left (looks like a squarish speech bubble) and set your name so we know who you are if we don't recognise you or can't see you.

Please put your names below.

Goes:
1. Ad
2. Mark