[Wolves] Kubernetes

Stephen Welch bigfishinnet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 07:44:24 UTC 2021

HI all.

Done a bit with Kubernetes on a training course but not used it into in any
anger.  If you want to have a play with it this microservices pattern

https://microservices-demo.github.io/docs/quickstart.html

is an excellent thing to learn from for Kubernetes.  A few commands and you
can have an operational cluster running for debugging and exploring.

At some point I had the docker containers running running on AWS Kubernetes
and AKS (Azure) did not get round to migrating the message services.

HTH