[Wolves] Ott wrong dvbs card Ordered wrong dvbs

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:31:55 UTC 2021

Hi James

When you say there's no open source driver, does that mean there's no
Linux driver at all or there is one but it isn't open source?

For Mark, whether you can get a refund is down to your seller. You
should legally be able to get a refund by contacting the seller to and
arranging the return and refund but you'll presumably have to pay the
return postage with the device in the same condition you received it.

Ad