[Wolves] Daytime or Evening Meeting

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:36:23 UTC 2021

Are there any preferences for a daytime or evening meeting this week?

Typically we've been doing a daytime meeting on the first Weds of the
month for people who can't or don't want to join evening meetings but
the last two or so have had fewer attendees than the evening ones anyway
and nobody joined who can't make an evening one.

As it happens I have some stuff on this week that means I can't attend
either way.

Any prefs? If nobody shouts up I'll default to an evening meeting.

Ad