[Wolves] Wolves LUG Christmas Meal

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 16:45:27 UTC 2021

Thanks for organising this mate. I'd be happy with the Grill House and
Taj Mahal for either event (I'm not fussed about the Pie Factory), but
family circumstances are that I probably won't be able to attend either.

I'll have to play it by ear. I have a better chance of making December
but its still unlikely.

That said, please let Amo know where you'd prefer if you're interested
in getting out and seeing some other humans again.

Ad