[Wolves] Wolves LUG Christmas Meal

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:06:15 UTC 2021

Thanks Iain & Hayley.

So far we are at 7.

The Grill House in Wolves has got the nod over the The Taj Mahal in Telford for the 24th November (curries are over rated)

I'd obviously like to book well in advance, so if you think you'd like to come along but are not 100% sure, let me know regardless and I'll provisionally add you to the list.

The one on the 15th December at the Pie Factory will be the meal (nom nom nom) and then possibly onto bowling which is up the road in Castlegate.

We are a friendly bunch and in case you are on the mailing list, but prefer meetups in person as opposed to the virtual meetings we have been having for the last 18mths, this would be an ideal opportunity to come along and say hello.

Amo