[Wolves] Wolves August Meal and Social - Jenkos Barbeque Cocktail Bar Carvery - Telford

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:21:07 UTC 2022

I'm very keen to come to this but disastrously it turns out I have out
of hours customer upgrades on 27th July and 3rd August. I've asked for
confirmation that they're going ahead as planned but I'll have to miss
out if they are. I'll let you know if the days change.

I have nothing on 10th Aug except the possibility of a hideous bandage
on the back of my head from minor surgery the day before.