[Wolves] Virtual Meeting - November 2nd

Andy Chamberlain andrewchamberlain21 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:05:43 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I won't be able to join the meeting tonight, same old reason, it clashes
with the Wolverhampton Amateur Radio Society weekly club night.

I was wondering if I could be a bit cheeky again.

I have just completed the 'Stay Sober in October' challenge for
Macmillan Cancer.

The donation line is open until the end of November and I would be very
grateful if you would like to make a donation.

The link is; *www.gosober.org.uk/users/andy-chamberlain.**
*

Thank you all for any support you can give me.

Very best regards

Andy Chamberlain
**