[Wolves] Virtual Meeting - October 19th

John Alexander acontractornow at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 13:34:17 UTC 2022

 Do what I do and join afterwards  Andy

John A
    On Monday, 17 October 2022 at 12:43:34 BST, Andy Chamberlain via Wolves <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

Hi Amo, everybody,

Sorry I have not posted on here for a while.

Unfortunately the LUG meetings are on the same night as WARS (Radio Club) meeting night so unfortunately I don't very often join the group.

While I am on, can I be cheeky and mention I am doing the Go Sober in October Challenge again.

For anyone that is not aware of what this is about, it is an annual event in support of Macmillan Cancer Support.

I basically don't have an alcoholic drink throughout October. The first weekend is the worst but once I get through that it is a lot easier.

Already half way through.

You have all been very generous to this very worthwhile cause over the years I have taken part in it.

I would be grateful if you could please consider sponsoring me this year.

If you would like to help me my donation profile link is ;

 gosober.org.uk/users/andy-chamberlain

Thank you for any donation you can make.

Very best regards

Andy Chamberlain