[Wolves] Hack Green Nuclear Bunker visit and Meal - Saturday 24th September 2022

Amrik Singh amo005 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 10:11:17 UTC 2022

Morning all,

Looking at another venue for a September get together. One idea tabled is the Hack Green Nuclear Bunker in Nantwich, Cheshire, on Saturday 24th September between 1000 and 1600. From details on the website a visit can take 2-3 hours at a leisurely pace.

Most likely we would look at getting there for around 1200 and then once done, head over Telford way for a meal (ideas for venues are welcome).

The cost of entrance is £13.80 per adult but this is also acts as an annual pass, so you can come back as many times within a year. Please visit the following link to purchase a ticket:

https://www.hackgreen.co.uk/tickets

Venue Details

Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker
French Lane
Baddington
Nantwich
Cheshire
CW5 8BL

https://www.hackgreen.co.uk/

Canteen and Shop
https://www.hackgreen.co.uk/naafi-shop

Parking
Free

Please let me know if you would like to join us for the day, and whether you would like to come along to the meal later.

Thanks

Amo