[Wolves] Podcast

Adam Sweet adamsweet at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 21:35:58 UTC 2024

On 30/03/2024 15:34, Chris Ellis via Wolves wrote:
> Hey All
>
> Some shameless self promotion, but might interest some of you or people
> you know.
>
> I'm going to be on a PostgreSQL podcast next week, feel free to listen
> to the live recording.
>
> We'll be chatting about getting expert in using PostgreSQL, and the
> social side of getting involved with conferences and community.
>
> https://aka.ms/PathToCitusCon-Ep14-cal
> <https://aka.ms/PathToCitusCon-Ep14-cal>

Thanks Chris, I'll give it a listen if I can. I expect I'll be busy
cooking or supervising child #1 though, do you know if they have an RSS
feed or a listen later option?

Also, is this a one off topic or is it the regular podcast topic? As far
as I can tell it's on the Microsoft Open Source Discord. Will you be on
it regularly, or is this just a guest slot?

Ad