Software Freedom Day this Saturday in Hereford

Leo McArdle leo at mozilla.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 19:18:37 UTC 2013

Hey all!

I just wanted to let you know that the Herefordshire LUG International
Software Freedom Day event will be taking place on Saturday September
21st 2013 at All Saints Church , High St. Hereford HR4 9AA at 10am - 4pm.

There will be free CDs and goodies to give away plus lots of info,
demonstrations and advice on all things Linux and Open Source.

The event is as usual free and run on a drop-in basis so you can call in
at any point throughout the day.

The venue (which is fully accessible) All Saints is in the centre of
Hereford and has a fantastic cafe that sells very good coffee and
delicious locally sourced food. It is within walking distance of the
railway and bus stations and a short stroll from Hereford Cathedral
which houses the famous Mappa Mundi so why not combine a visit to the
event with some shopping and sightseeing in the city?

I'll be giving one (or possibly two!) talks on Firefox OS, so see you there!

~Leo

P.S. I'm going to get to work on organising a meeting, and attracting
some new (and old) members soon, honest! (I'm currently a bit snowed
under thanks to the fun of 6th form.)