[Wot] Re: bit tired, bit relieved and bit better n'`ow?

brendan suttles sherrylundsten at mail.saturnfans.com
Sat Oct 9 23:03:15 BST 2004

for every old acquaintance.

-----Original Message-----
From: rodrick raimo [mailto:wot at mailman.lug.org.uk]
To: brendan suttles; douglass koonce; jed marola; lynwood aeschbacher;
humberto veilleux
Sent: Thursday, December, 2004 7:35 AM
Subject: bit tired, bit relieved and bit better n,`ow?

Seeing the l.o_w price on , Xe^ni,cal, Xa-'na_x, Allegra, Tramadol and 200
other most prescribed m^.ed.s could really get your purchase intention.
http://lgqc.amount4harmonica.com/?fpt=d7sf6674&&sdfg=0&qpzy=kuhzkj
we have our do^-ct'^ors review your mother's medical history,process her
o^rde~`r and shipped it to her door with a legal pr'esc`rip^t^ion.

asuintaloista17 dreier 02 enkeleit  erikoismaahansa  drevljankan
Mr. John Knightley was a tall, gentleman-like, and very clever man;