[Wot] feel great

george ledesma shanwellburn at city2city.com
Sun Sep 5 08:05:16 BST 2004

I would have saved more on med`ications like Vico"`"din if I have kn~o_wn
your site earlier. Saving start from n_ow really makes me excited and also
you do carry most of the med-icat,ions that I and my fam.ily need.
  Roland D.  --TX
Rcymdsaksk http://io.m.thehomeofrx.us

e_urop`ean med~i'c'ine & n'ex.tday d-eliver

It is over and the earth is filled in and we turn to come away Before us
stands our house so pretty and unchanged so linked in my mind with the young
idea of wh-at is go'ne that all my sorrow has be_en noth^ing to the sorrow
it calls forth But they take me on and Mr Chillip talks to me and when we
get home puts some water to my lips and when I ask his leave to go u.p to my
room dismisses me with the gentleness of a woman Bob Seidman comes into the
o`ffice typically cheerfulI am quite myself said I after a pause We have
more cause to think of my aunt than of anyone You kn.ow how much she has
do.ne