[Wot] Amazing job offer Daniel

Guevara Artyom Anders at 126.com
Mon Jul 25 04:23:14 BST 2005

Our   company   deals  with  the  software  development,  creation  of
human-engineered  interface  web-sites and modern design. We work with
the  clients from Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA. Our
Head  Office is located in Lithuania. Our employees are all around the
world and they work with their Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and
the USA clients by Internet. We have a lot of clients on the territory
of  Canada,  United  Kingdom,  Deutschland  and  the  USA We have some
difficulties with the control of financial operations on the territory
of  Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA. If you are in the
Canada,  United  Kingdom,  Deutschland  and  the  USA we would like to
suggest  you  a  vacancy of our Financial Manager. You will manage and
work with the financial operations of our clients which are in Canada,
United  Kingdom, Deutschland and the USA. At the moment we are in need
of  people  from all the cities of Canada, United Kingdom, Deutschland
and the USA.

It is easy work that takes several hours a day and you will be able to
combine  it  with  your  principal  business  and  get  the additional
earnings.

If  you  are interested in this offer and want to get more information
the we kindly ask you to send us the following information:
- Full name
- Address
- Contact e-mail address
- Resume (if available)
to this e-mail: manager at joboffer-colorphotomix.com

Attention!  We  kindly  ask  you not to answer this letter. But please
just   send   the   requested   information   to   the  given  e-mail:
manager at joboffer-colorphotomix.com

And after all our managers will keep in touch with you.

(* We kindly ask you not to consider this letter to be Spam. E-mailing
is not forbidden on the territory of our country)

Thank you for attention.