[Wot] Need job? part-time and full time?-04246

Unsuited P. Rackets morebigtitties at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:13:06 BST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam
Are you really looking for job?

   Onne of thhe biggesst Financce Commpany of East Euroope is glad to offfer
exceellent woork prooviding real monney to you!! No neeed to invvest or buy
prroductts in ordeer to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:
     Financce Commpany, Latvia  was foundeed in 1995 by a team of
antiquities
expertts. By noow our coompany has grrown froom a small commpany with 7
empployeees to an intternational grroup with sevveral repressentative offficees
in
differrent counttries of thhe worlld. Noowadays we are noot just seelling and
buying antiques, but are alsso dealing with orrganizationns of
interrnational
exxhibitionns, seeminars, tours and many othher things. For more
information:
http://kocmonpab.spx-host.net

Our vacancies:
     Noow cliennts of our coompany connduct financial opeerationns all ovver
thhe
woorld inccluding Uniteed Kingdoom, but due to sufficiennt peerfection in
Banking Serrvice we have somme difficulties in transslation and
reeorganization of our busineess, therrefore we are planning to opeen
branchees
in which we reequire Uniteed Kinggdom. Noow we are loooking foor financial
assistantts whho will be responnsiblle to acccept paymeents frrom our clientts.
At
this momennt we proovide and offfer woork at hoome, afteer opeening offficees in
UKs, you will have an opportunity for working in our offices as well.

     Tooday we are loooking foor financial assistantts that will be
respponsiblle
to acceppt paymeents frrom cliennts thhrough bank transsfer, beecause of
imperfeection of bank systeem. UK's partnerrs of our cliennts have somme
difficulties with sennding bank transslationns and cheeques to East Europpe.
You can make 10 % commmission froom eveery transfeer you will reeceive
thrrough
reelative to our businesss. Thhe resst neeeds to be transferreed to our
commpany's represenntative by Westeern Union; all Weestern Union feees are
paid
by us. On aveerage you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

     We beelievve that you can geet goood future and achievemennts in our
businesss. If our offfer is inteeresting to you, pllease feeel frree in
seending
a mail to our HR offfice. Foor moore infoormation our creew of Human
Reesourcces
is ready to ansswer all your questions.

      If you are ready to beegin with us woork you shhould make thhe
foollowing,
go to site " Leave Reesume" Aftter you have made
during 24 hours we to you we shall sennd thhe conntract and we shall start
worrk as sooon as posssible with you.

Sincerely yours,
Elite Job Company. Latvia