[Wot] information on more than 7, 000 hospitals, 174, 000 Email Addresses for hospital executives.

Leland Frost D.finale at login.cz
Thu Feb 23 22:27:27 GMT 2006

The E-MAIL Medical Directory 500,000 physicians

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

===============   OR   ============
The  2006 American Hospital Email Directory

FIRST-TIME OFFERED TO INDUSTRY!

During this promotional code 2144, the cost of the new directory
is $247.00 (reg. $795).Market price $2,995

174,000 Email Addresses for hospital executives.
mailing address and phone/fax,includes all U.S. hospitals (7,000).
Each record is indexed by such features as name, address,
phone/fax, county, year licensed, type of practice, type of
physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty.

FOR THE FIRST TIME INDUSTRY, IT INCLUDES E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

To order the NEW American E-MAIL Medical Directory OR Physicians
Guide, please print this e-mail,complete the information

below and fax it to 206- 202 8049 or 206- 337-1868
(or Leave Voice Message).

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH US BY FAX
OR VOICE MESSAGE.
When we receive your message we will get in touch with you
sometime with in the next 48 hours by e-mail or by telephone.