[Wot] Atten:Beneficiary

Mrs Esther Usman fedministry_finance001 at yaho.com
Fri Jul 28 18:18:05 BST 2006

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINACE
{OFFICE OF THE HONOURABLE MINISTER OF FINACE}
Block 'F' Old Secretariat, Area 1, Garki - Abuja I'MB 00 16.
OffICE EMAIL fedministry_finance001 at yaho.com
Atten:Beneficiary,

COMFIRMATION OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF USD25M.

After our crucial meeting today with the office of the Presidency, we
write to inform you that your payment has been approved for immediate
release through our Foreign Credit Commission into your account .

Our Foreign Credit Commission in the US will release your payment
within 72 hours of your accreditation.

You are advised to get back to us immedaitely with all this information.
 {1}YOUR NAME IN FULL
{2}YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS
{3}YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER
{4}YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/ID CARD