[Wot] From: Mr.Faruk Assad.CAN I TRUST YOU???

FARUK ASSAD farukassad at yahoo.co.id
Sat Jun 3 02:03:32 BST 2006

Saya punya alamat email baru!Sekarang Anda bisa mengirim email kepada saya di: farukassad at yahoo.co.id

My name is Faruk Assad, A Bahrain national I have been diagnosed

with

Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and

right

now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical

experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really

cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very

rich, I

was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on

my

business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all

this

as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or

make

all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance

come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have

lived it. Now that God has called

me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my

immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .I

want

God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give

alms

to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good

deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity

organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health

has

deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked

members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the

money

which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan,

they

refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them

anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have leftfor

them. The

last of my money

which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million

dollars($18,000,000,00) that I have with a finance House abroad. I

will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to

charity

organizations.

N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims

and another 10% for your effort and time.

Regards,

Mr.Faruk Assad.

I WOULD WANT YOU TO REACH ME VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL IF YOU ARE WILLING

TO ASSIST ME. farukassad at myway.com

- FARUK ASSAD