[Wot] enormous advance on OTC, look through the announcement

Erin Whitney ErinWhitney at saintly.com
Wed Jun 14 02:08:04 BST 2006

You surely know the basics of good trading. You already had your success days, did you not. After learning about the basics you need to proceed to more serious things. How about some picks that will allow you to benefit from stocks about to hit it?

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Storng Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fsat|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Beofre we strat wtih the proflie of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention

something vrey impotrant: Three is a Big PR Cmapaign strating tihs week .
nd it wlil go all week so it wolud be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r poratoin is an idnependent, mangaed rsik, oil and gas exlporation, develpoment, and produciton comapny headqaurtered in San Atnonio, Teaxs.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nwes) announced taht the sesimic crwes hvae been mobilzied and the 40 mlies of siesmic wrok has commneced on the Big Cnayon Porspect tagreting the eastren Val Vrede Baisn. The cerw satrted operaitons on Firday Jnue 2 2006. Tehy hvae been mvoing oevr the trerain better tahn exepcted and the frist of there liens sholud be complteed by wekes edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for processnig taikng 3 to 4 weesk. The eatsern Val Vedre Bsain is vieewd by indsutry epxerts as prehaps one of the Lwoer 4'8s msot under-exlpored, prvoen gas provicnes.

Trcae Muarin, Presiednt of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., sttaed, "hTe Val Vrede Bsain offers a significnat, under-epxlored natuarl gas resuorce opportunity for new and emerigng layres. The seisimc dtaa availbale crurently becoems a disticnt cmopetitive avdantage to evalaute waht has not been seen befoer. Three are at lesat a doezn atcive plyaers in the baisn now and an uknnown numebr of additional plaeyrs liekly awaiitng smoe incnetive or opprptunity to gian a compeittive advanatge, and we belivee taht our geohpysical expetrs at Proviednce Tehcnologies hvae the capabiilty and exeprtise to prvoide us taht advatnage. Needless-to-sya, we are axniously looking forwrad to the ognoing seimsic dtaa repotrs oevr the nxet sveeral week.s"

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...
And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you get a good wife you will be happy, if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher  The Best Fish Swim Near the Bottom
It is a long lane that has no turning Many things are lost for want of asking  A wise son brings joy to his father,but a foolish son grief to his mother.
Yuh can't fatten cow fuh another man butcher.	 Better safe than sorry A hedge between keeps friendship green.
Nah one time a fire mek peas boil. Why bark when you can get a dog to do it  Not to know is bad; not to wish to know is worse