[Wot] british smokersatwar

Dave Williams webreport5025 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 15:21:25 BST 2006

leftmargin=0 topmargin=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0 rightmargin=0
bottommargin=0><br><center>
align="center"> <! outer frame>
align="center"> <! outer frame>

cellspacing=0><tr><td>

<h1> Dear British Smoker, </h1>

If, like me, you are totally fed up with being <b>RIPPED OFF</b> by the
British Government from the over taxation of
tobacco products, and you are furious about being told when and where
you can enjoy a smoke, angry over the constant abuse
we smokers receive from all sides, and fuming that even more restrictions
are being considered,
thus taking away even more of our civil liberties, then...

IT IS TIME TO FIGHT BACK!

The best way to achieve this, is to take away the revenue that is stolen
from us by our greedy
British Government, as they only use this income to attack and charge us
even more!
I have been tobacco shopping outside the UK for over 8 years, and have
saved myself a small fortune,
and the knowledge that the British Government does not receive a penny
in taxes from these purchase, makes me extremely happy!
If you would like to find out where you can also buy cigarettes <b> as low
as &pound;2.00 a packet, </b> and join (free) a club that supports our
cause, then...

Simply send me a blank email to: &nbsp; <a
href="mailto:theangrysmokers at yahoo.com?subject=send more info">

I will send you a link to a fantastic website and organisation that I have
used for many years.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information.
Regards,
<h2> The Angry Smoker </h2>