[Wylug-admin] Next Meeting - 10/04/06

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Wed Apr 5 11:17:31 UTC 2006

(had to add the CCs as the wylug-admin address isn't going to work
from this account...)

I won't be up in sunny Yorkshire on Monday as I've got a flying
lesson in Cambridge.

However, I think I'm supposed to be talking at some point.
Currently it looks like "Create Your own Linux Distribution - part one"
or "How it all starts up" (booting type 'stuff')

It'll be a medium techie pitched talk, so it might need to be
coupled with a newbie talk - unless I fluff it up a little.