[Wylug-admin] August 14th meeting.....

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Fri Jun 2 10:50:11 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Not sure if thoughts have been given to this.

Traditionally the August meeting has been just a social pub meet down the
Vic - often with some food, courtesy of some kind sponsor(s).

2 years ago it was pretty well attended - last year it was thin, but fun.

If the feeling is to keep to the format, then we need to find person(s)
to fund the food. The Vic do various buffet menu as differing amounts per
head - but it's new managment I believe since last year.

I think last year we had 20 places of a 3.50 ukp per head buffet. I seem
to remember there was too much food, so it could possibly be scaled down.

cheers
Jim

(happily away from computers and technology from June 8th to June 29th)