[Wylug-admin] August 14th meeting..... (fwd)

Dave Fisher wylug-admin at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Jun 11 22:42:09 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:11:27AM +0100, Rob Speed wrote:

> I've twisted the arm of the FD and Marketing Director here
> at work (SSP in Halifax.)
>
> They've agreed to sponsor the August meeting...

That's good to hear.

I've been travelling for weeks and will be away for the majority of June
and July.

Can someone fill me in on any debates I might have missed about the
August meeting?

I'll try to get to tommorrow's meeting well before 6.30, so that might
be the best time to catch up (talking being much quicker and more
effective than typing).

Dave