[Wylug-admin] Talks for 10 Jul 2006

Dave Fisher wylug-admin at davefisher.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 10:35:26 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to get a couple of people committed to talks by this weekend if
possible.

I'm going to be training for just about all of July (although I have
arranged it so that I'm teaching in Leeds when the next meeting occurs).
Which means that I really need to get things sorted before July starts.

I have an offer from Wills to do a talk about Linux installation on low
spec hardware.

I suspect that this woould be more than a bit 'dry' without something
else to accompany it.

Rob Speed and James Holden have both previously 'promised' talks.

Could either of you manage to knock a talk into shape by 10 Jul 2006?

Any other offers, or ideas about who else might be approached?

Dave