[Wylug-admin] Hosting for WYLUG.

Rob Speed vitesse at vitessesystems.com
Thu Jul 20 07:16:16 UTC 2006

Does anyone know what's happening with the hosting of the website ?
By that I mean the physical hosting, rather than the content.

Similarly, it seems that the routing on emails from the list seems to
still go through lug.org.uk.
Were we going to start using another box for the maillist at some point ?

Oh, and...
Just on the off-chance that people are going to LUG Radio 2006,
I'm picking up the first load of people at the Parkinson
building at 7:30am, then heading over to Manchester Uni
to pick up the next lot at around 9ish.

Whoever's in charge of the WYLUG website (Dave ?), can you post
something on the website that there's a 17 seater picking people
up, and if they want on, can they mail me at lugradio2006 at robspeed.net

Ta.