[Wylug-admin] Return of the Linux Installfest... (fwd)

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 10:04:54 UTC 2006

Dave Fisher wrote:
> Presumably Smylers and Nigel, since I don't remember anyone else being
> asked when the list was set up.
>
>  ... which might simply mean no-one, since they weren't specifically
> asked either.

Guilty!
But it costs extra weekends and bank holidays!

More seriously I don't always pick stuff up during weekends, and this
week I am away from work as well so may not get to things in a timely
fashion either.  Smylers appears to work in much the same way with a
slightly different bias to when he appears.

    Nigel.