[Wylug-admin] WYLUG web page......

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Mon Sep 4 18:58:24 UTC 2006

Just had some one phone me re. WYLUG meetings. So I told him next meeting
was next monday, and he asked about getting there. I said there were links
on the web page, but it transpires that the Uni of Leeds in it's infinite
wisdom have moved the maps yet again!!!!!

Anyway I've logged on and changed the links and done a bit of tidying up,
just manually editing stuff. I've put up the remaining dates for this
year, and removed references to wylug-advocacy :-)

If anyone would care to double check I've not cocked up please.

cheers
Jim