[Wylug-admin] List moderation

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 18:53:37 UTC 2006

Would anyone care to take up the task for helping moderate this (and
optionally any other of the wylug lists).

I like to have more than one moderator so when I am away for a bit (as I
am next week) theres someone watching it.  However although smylers
moderates the other lists, he is not on this one and so not interested
in moderating it.

Basically you will get a bunch of mail per day (normally one message per
posted message that gets held in the moderation queues, and one summary
email per day listing currently held messages).  You use a fairly simple
web front end to allow through, reject or discard (spam) messages.

Cheers
    Nigel.